Wisdom is good with an inheritance,
And profitable to those who see the sun.
For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,
But the excellence of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it.
Wisdom strengthens the wise More than ten rulers of the city.
All this I have proved by wisdom.
I said, “I will be wise”;
But it was far from me.
I applied my heart to know, To search and seek out wisdom and the reason of things, To know the wickedness of folly, Even of foolishness and madness.
Ecclesiastes 7:11-12, 19, 23, 25 (NKJV)
#KingdomsWisdom
And profitable to those who see the sun.
For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,
But the excellence of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it.
Wisdom strengthens the wise More than ten rulers of the city.
All this I have proved by wisdom.
I said, “I will be wise”;
But it was far from me.
I applied my heart to know, To search and seek out wisdom and the reason of things, To know the wickedness of folly, Even of foolishness and madness.
Ecclesiastes 7:11-12, 19, 23, 25 (NKJV)
#KingdomsWisdom

No comments:
Post a Comment